How to Install Seat Belts
Time: 5 Minutes
Tools: Standard Wrench Set
- Slide a flat washer onto each bolt.
- From the outside in, push the bolt with the washer through the seat belt mount and seat belt bracket.
- From the inside of the bracket, slide a locking washer and then the nut onto the end of the bolt.
- Align the seat belt at the correct angle to function properly when you are sitting in the seat.
- With a wrench on the bolt head and a second wrench on the nut, tighten the nut on the bolt.
- Check for any looseness in the nut, and make sure the belt functions properly.
If you need additional support, please call us at 1-888-70-seats.